Sunday, January 31, 2010

wreck

my first and only wreck i ever had while i was driving just happened a few months ago.
i was driving my 2000 pontiac grand prix. it was wet outside and i was leaving school to take one of my friends home. when i was going around a turn, an SUV came around. it was a woman driving the suv, she was in her 20s. she was speeding and plus it was wet outide so she lost control coming around the corner and hit me in the driver side door. it all happened so slow. i tried to avoid it but i couldnt. the collision knocked me into someones yard. when my car stopped my door wouldnt open. so i had to kick it open. the woman that wrecked me was bleeding out of her stomach so she was rushed to the hospital. i hit my head but i was ok. i didnt go to the hospital. my car had to be towed. it wasnt totaled though. i got it back good as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment