Saturday, January 30, 2010

about me

i was born in Nashville tennessee on february 28, 1992.
i was just a few hours away from being born on the 29th which was leap day, which would also make me 4 years old.
but i wasnt born on that day so im 17.
my mom and dad divorced when i was 3. i stayed with my dad. eventually he got remarried to my step mom. we spent years moving back and forth from nashville to owensboro.
we never moved again by the time i reached the 8th grade. so weve been in this house for awhile now.
im glad because i didnt like moving every year.
i plan on graduating in may. but im moving out of my parents house this march.
which will not be easy, but ill make it. i like watching football. colts are my team. they will win the superbowl like i said from week 1.
i love to play basketball. i play intramural basketball at school. ive worked at moonlite for 2 years now, its not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment