Sunday, January 31, 2010

what are you doing???

things that dont make sence to me.......
there are alot of things that dont make sence to me.
when im at work i dont understand why even after we close and the closed sign are up on the door, people just keep walking in trying to order, that makes it to where i cant get my cleaning done so i can go home.
another thing that people do that makes no sence at all to me is they will always try to get me to give them a discount. hahahaha they say ''come on man, hook me up''.
yea right like i would risk my job just to help someone out that i dont even know? no i dont think so.
one more thing that just aggravates me, and that doesnt make sence to me at all is when bosses at work or my parents at home will tell me to do something while im already doing it.
like for example my boss will say yall start cleaning while hes looking at me and sees me already cleaning. why tell me to do something that im already doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment